3

“New” here

UserEthan090 •9/29/26 6:58 pm
•
14
•
9/29/2026 7:23 pm
Not much to be said. I’m over on PMC (for over 4 years now 2 years on my current account (due to it being hacked / deleted)) and heard about this website and found out it’s the sister website to PMC. It seems very dead here in comparison to PMC. I might use this website in case another situation like what happened on PMC last night happens again. That’s it really.
Posted by
UserEthan090
Level 1 : New Miner
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Meatcraft
• 09/29/2026 7:23 pm
• Level 1 : New Stargazer
ello I'm new here too trust
I'm totally not someone who already has an account here
2
thewind
• 09/29/2026 7:18 pm
He/Him • Level 1 : New Astronaut
hii
4
UserEthan090
• 09/29/2026 7:22 pm
He/Him • Level 1 : New Miner
Hello!
3

Welcome