1
Celestronach's Screenshotsimage
The blog I made to show some of my recent screenshots did well, so I was planning on making another. That said, I realised I could make multiple posts in one place if I made a thread, so I decided to do that instead. And that brings us here!
Most of these are for photography quests, but that doesn't mean I didn't make an effort to make them good.

This one was an attempt at one such quest, though I didn't get close enough to the portal for this particular screenshot to count. That said, I still like it. I like the shroud of green fog that surrounds it. Gives it more atmosphere. (Space pun not intended.)

This is the one that actually counted for the quest. Afterwards, I left a portal nearby, since I'd filled in many of the slots in the portal's interface. It's also been a long time since I last used one, so I don't quite recall where it'll bring me. Perhaps to another world? Probably.

I also took this one of another portal on another world. It was, again, for a quest. This time, I remembered to approach the portal first, so it'd count.

I took this one because I was driving around a lot on the world my settlement inhabits (I think), and I thought it could be an interesting subject. I don't have many screenshots involving my vehicles, so I thought this would be fun.

This one, again, is for a quest. It's on a world where one of my friends and I both have bases. It's not the best screenshot, but you get to see the green hills and the fun plants this world carries. I might try to get a screenshot that better captures this world in the future, but for now this is, I think, the best one I've got of it.
I'd built my base here a good while back, and I was delighted, recently, when I was reminded that I'd made a little garage for my Roamer Exocraft. It had the summon circle on it, so the Roamer was already in it when I arrived. It was cute.
I still need to add a landing pad, though.


These are both screenshots of the same volcanic world. I found the golden-tipped trees rather pretty. I think it was also for a quest, but honestly, I would've taken screenshots of this world either way.
I spent a while here, before leaving.
Anyway, that's all for now. I hope y'all find this interesting. If not, well, I'll probably find it interesting to look back on.
Safe travels, everyone.
Most of these are for photography quests, but that doesn't mean I didn't make an effort to make them good.

This one was an attempt at one such quest, though I didn't get close enough to the portal for this particular screenshot to count. That said, I still like it. I like the shroud of green fog that surrounds it. Gives it more atmosphere. (Space pun not intended.)

This is the one that actually counted for the quest. Afterwards, I left a portal nearby, since I'd filled in many of the slots in the portal's interface. It's also been a long time since I last used one, so I don't quite recall where it'll bring me. Perhaps to another world? Probably.

I also took this one of another portal on another world. It was, again, for a quest. This time, I remembered to approach the portal first, so it'd count.

I took this one because I was driving around a lot on the world my settlement inhabits (I think), and I thought it could be an interesting subject. I don't have many screenshots involving my vehicles, so I thought this would be fun.

This one, again, is for a quest. It's on a world where one of my friends and I both have bases. It's not the best screenshot, but you get to see the green hills and the fun plants this world carries. I might try to get a screenshot that better captures this world in the future, but for now this is, I think, the best one I've got of it.
I'd built my base here a good while back, and I was delighted, recently, when I was reminded that I'd made a little garage for my Roamer Exocraft. It had the summon circle on it, so the Roamer was already in it when I arrived. It was cute.
I still need to add a landing pad, though.


These are both screenshots of the same volcanic world. I found the golden-tipped trees rather pretty. I think it was also for a quest, but honestly, I would've taken screenshots of this world either way.
I spent a while here, before leaving.
Anyway, that's all for now. I hope y'all find this interesting. If not, well, I'll probably find it interesting to look back on.
Safe travels, everyone.
